Whitley House Surgery are now able to vaccinate everyone falling in the following categories. If you haven't received an invite and fall into one of these groups, please contact the surgery....
- Care home residents
- Care home workers
- Front line Health and Social Care Workers
- Over 80 years old
- 75 - 79 years old
- 70 - 75 years old
- Anyone identified as clinically extremely vulnerable from a COVID-19 perspective (who received the government shielding letters)
- Please act on your invitation when it arrives and make sure you attend your appointments when you arrange them.
- Please provide us with an up to date mobile number so that you can easily be contacted
- In the meantime, please continue to abide by all the social distancing and hand hygiene guidance, which will still save lives.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED FOR FINANCIAL DETAILS FOR THIS VACCINATION
Surgery Closed 24th February: The Surgery will be closed for staff training from 12pm on Wednesday 24th February 2021. Please call 999 for emergencies or 111 for routine enquiries.