How Did we do Today?
We strive to offer a high level of care ...
It means so much to hear what we have done well and we can learn lots when things haven't gone so well - please let us know your experiences.
There are lots of ways you can feedback...
1. Directly to the staff involved
2. By contacting our Reception Manager, Jan Brown
Please contact her via reception or write to her via the surgery
3. By completing a feedback form on this website
Please click on the 'Contact Details' icon at the top of the website and click on 'send us your comments and suggestions' under the map
4. By completing a Friends and Family Test
Click here to download a Friends and Family Survey Card to bring into the survey. To reply online please see the 'Friends & Family Survey' under Quick links to the right. Please click this link for foreign language versions foreign language versions
5. By posting a comment on the NHS Website
6. By posting a comment on 'I Want Great Care' website
iWantGreatCare lets patients leave meaningful feedback on their care, say thank you and help the next patient
It’s a service that is independent, secure and trusted by patients, doctors and hospitals
Feedback is provided on doctors, dentists, hospitals, GP practices, medicines, pharmacies and nursing homes to ensure problems get fixed